Should you require an SIA license for CCTV, this 30-hour course is designed to help you gain the competence needed to succeed. Knowledge and skills gained on this course can be used across all sectors. With London Training Academy (UK) Ltd, candidates will receive more than just a CCTV certificate – candidates will possess the legal and technical expertise to operate CCTV systems according to the latest industry standards and the BS standard, whilst using state of the art CCTV equipment, unlike other providers who have no CCTV equipment. You must train with the best to be the best.
CCTV Training Course contents:
Common Security Unit:
- Module 1: Private Security Industry and Awareness of the Law
- Module 2: Health and Safety for the Private Security Operative
- Module 3: Fire Safety Awareness
- Module 4: Emergency Procedures
- Module 5: The Private Security Industry
- Module 6: Communication Skills and Customer Care
Specialist CCTV Training Unit
- CCTV Staff
- Module 1: Introduction to the Roles and Responsibilities of the CCTV Operator and Other CCTV Staff
- Module 2: Codes of Practice, Operational Procedures and Guidelines
- Module 3: CCTV Equipment and its Operation
- Module 4: Control Room Communications and Access Control
- Module 5: Legislation
- Module 6: Dealing with Incidents
- Module 7: CCTV Surveillance Techniques
- Module 8: Emergency Procedures in the CCTV Control Room
- Module 9: Health and Safety at Work in the CCTV Environment
Should your company offer training and development for bigger groups, we offer an unbeatable deal for group sizes over 12. Our trainers can use your venue or our own.
Free careers advise is provided on the course, which will improve your chances of successful employment.
We are committed to producing security staff that will follow the SIA code of behaviour – we challenge all our candidates to take the skills and values gained from the course into the workplace to help create a safer and better environment.
Why Book early for the course?
Candidates who book at least a week or two in advance you will have the advantage of receiving study material by mail, enabling them to prepare for the test over a much longer period, in addition to the 30 hours guided learning.